Planner Creation Script
For now a bare bones functional script can be created, ideally in PHP.
The following information needs to be gathered:
- Campaign Name
- Admin Email
- Verification email address
Creation Request Processing
Once this information is received, the following actions need to happen:
- Campaign name translated to an easy to use URL. This will include being sanitized so that there are no poison pills in it that would cause trouble on a command line.
- Campaign request recorded in a pending cache. If this information is duplicated, alert the user and abort.
- Email verification sent to the admin email address. This will contain a link to a validation url.
When a request is received, the validation request is looked up in the cache. If this is a valid request, the following steps happen:
- Collect a password.
- Sanitize the password to make sure it doesn't contain poison pills. Any members outside of is_alphanum are rejected.
- Run the farm creation script.
- If creation is successful, redirect the user to their new site.
- If there was a problem, send diagnostic information to the admin and let the user know that there was a problem and you're working on it.